Ivy Tech Community College Northeast will host a Program Demonstration Day from 4 to 7 p.m. Nov. 21, at The Steel Dynamics, Inc., Keith E. Busse Technology Center on its North Campus (3701 Dean Drive). The event will inform community members interested in learning more about the college’s more than 40 academic programs through a series of interactive demonstrations.
Some examples include:
- Cancer screenings by Medical Assisting
- Woodworking demo by Construction Technology
- Lung function demo by Respiratory Care
- 3-D printing demo by Visual Communications
- A demo of a plasma cutter and making metal flowers by Welding
- Knife and cooking demo by Hospitality Administration
- Blood pressure and oxygen saturation monitor by Nursing
- HAZMAT equipment demo by Public Safety
Ivy Tech Admissions and Financial Aid representatives will also be available to answer questions about the enrollment process at the college. This Program Demonstration Day is intended to provide an engaging experience for those interested in learning something new and/or looking into various degree and career pathways at Ivy Tech Northeast.
For more information about what Ivy Tech Northeast has to offer, contact Admissions at 260-480-4268 or visit IvyTech.edu/nowisthetime.